Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Victorian Christmas


This has to be my most favorite of the new Christmas Stamps from CTMH.  Christmas Post is so pretty.....love, love, love!  It coordinates beautifully with the Yuletide Carol Collection.  This set also includes an adorable little snowman shown here.  

The background paper comes with the swirls so it was a cut and tape!  The snowflakes were left over from another project.  They were cut from Artbooking.  I inked them, sprayed them with adhesive and glittered!  

That sweet little snow girl was stamped with Colonial White pigment ink and heat embossed in gold. I set the tension on my machine a little loose to get the 'wonky' stitching.  I then inked the edges and distressed them.  

I embellished with some lace and raffia from my stash and some retired gems from CTMH.  The bow is made from color ready seam binding.  I sprayed chocolate and blush reinker/water on my mat and picked it up with the seam binding.  I colored the lace the same way.  

This little lady is taking her tree off to the following challenges:

Craft Hoarders Anonymous - Celebrate the Season
Pile it On - Sprinkle it On (glitter and embossing powder)
Take Heart Ideas - Anything Goes with at least one CTMH product
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes optional calendar twist this month



  

8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the image with distressed edges and stitching.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - gorgeous with all that gold - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card...Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card. I love the vintage look of it.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! I love this vintage card. So adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete