Monday, October 15, 2018

A Little More Purple



As we continue the journey through the colors over at the Path of Positivity we are at midway in October with shades of purple.  If you would like more information about purple, please refer back to my earlier blog about this fun, fall color Here!  

This lovely quote inspired the colors of the flowers, crimson and yellow, to go along with the purple.  Autumn is my favorite time of year and it definitely does create a special mood in me!  I'm much more positive and happy breathing in the crisp, cool air and seeing all the gorgeous colors in nature.  The feel of sweaters and jeans and taste of hot chili are so comforting to me! 

As for my purple card, I decided to go with Scarecrow Girl from Limited Runs;  she has the sweetest face and I couldn't resist this amazing dress!  She was colored with Copic markers.  

I have included these cuts/prints:
Sunflower from CTMH Flower Market
Sentiment font is Chloe Whimsy in Design Space

Papers are from:
CTMH ~ Purple large polkadot and crimson red colored paper 
Not sure of the actual names of papers above (retired)
Recollections ~ Purple Sparkly

 Scarecrow Girl is off to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps:  Autumn Colors (I used Crimson, Yellow, Purple)
Aud Sentiments:  Halloween/Fall Sentiment
Sisterhood of Crafters:  Cute Spooks

*   *   *  

Be sure to come on 
over to 
Path of Positivity 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about purple!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  


Thanks to our 

wonderful sponsors this month:
  A Day for Daisies and Limited Runs








Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY ... this is just darling! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Cute Spooks’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! She is indeed a "cute spook" in my book. Perfectly colored and the sentiment is just wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and sweet..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete