Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy Halloween with Witchy Polly




It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday; the twist for our anything goes challenge is AG! 

I've decided to celebrate Halloween with Witchy Polly from Time for Tea.  

I colored her up with Copics and surrounded her with dies:

Trick or Treat Sentiment: CTMH Artbooking
Candy Circle:  CTMH Artbooking 
Jack o Lantern:  CTMH Artbooking


She is off to the following Challenges:  
Bitten by the Bug 2:  Use a Fall Word
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:  Halloween
Die Cuttin' Divas:  Halloween

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!


  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the vivid colors you used on this, Katrina. The blue and orange almost vibrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe, I just love this cute little witch and the coloring of her. This is such a cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina a lovely colourful Halloween card you have made I love this neat image. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that candy circle! I have that cart, I will have to use it (next Halloween)...thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete