Thursday, October 4, 2018

Blog Candy Announcement

Blog Candy Winner Announcement!

Big Congrats to Gail Scott who was the first new subscriber on my YouTube and therefore had #1 in the draw!  Gail, please contact me with your US mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you very soon!  :)



**For some reason when the block above went to publish the numbers did not show up!  Yikes....I promise the result was #1.  

Gail is winning the surprise Blog Candy from me for the Cut It Up Blog Hop!  There are a couple of stamp sets, ribbon, 12 holiday stickers, bright papers, and a birthday sentiment stamp!  Enjoy!

Thanks to all who commented and subscribed to my channel.  New videos coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katrina Brown for the lovely win! I am totally over the moon excited! I sent an email to you with my mailing address - WOW oh WOW - looking forward to viewing this surprise package! Have a blessed week! And thanks for the Cut It Up Hop too!

    ReplyDelete