Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Little Blue Newton!

 


It's time for a new challenge over at 
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the optional twist is:  Little Boy Blue.

My card today is a bit different for me as it is a bit of a hybrid!  I computer generated the entire background.  Then I die cut, Copic colored, and adhered Newton and his coffee to the front!  

As for the coloring of this cutie, I decided to go for a bit of a Siamese/Burmese look and used E40's for the most part.   

Material List
Background Papers and collar:  Polkadoodles
Flower, frame, ribbon butterflies:  NSDesigns
Bo Bunny Double Dot Gems
Computer Mac Notes Program

Newton is off to share his coffee with these challenges:  

SUYP:  Furrything Goes with a Cat!
TTCRD:  AG
Crafty Animals:  AG with an Animal
CCC:  Include an Animal
Crafty Animals:  AG with an Animal

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Love your design, and such a cute kitty cat with his cuppa.
    Thanks for joining us this month at the Happy Craft Challenge. Design Team Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Katrina. I love the almost-monochromatic style with that pop of blue, and using a belt for that element is simply genius!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete