Saturday, April 1, 2023

Plant Some Ideas!



    Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode and the theme is 'Plant Some Ideas!'  Now you can take any inspiration from that...Plant, Ideas, etc.  The only requirement is...NO CARDS!!

I was inspired by the 'Idea' of 'plant'ing and reaping what we sow!

Wondering about my process?  Check out the video below to see how I designed and put this together!


Material List:

Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome  https://tinyurl.com/e5jjbja5
Conie Fong Pumpkin Bundle  https://tinyurl.com/4j9kbjct
Fall Keepsake Journal/Book HERE https://youtu.be/OtmG_ebtuGQ
Brown Satin Ribbon
Scrap of Blue Ribbon
Scrap of Embroidery Floss
Paper Clip
Blue Gems 
Black Vinyl for Letters
CTMH Ink
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac; Multi Media Glue Ranger
Cricut Design Space: Design; Print Then Cut
Cricut Font:  BFC Jolly Wonder
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Maker

My project is off to the following challenges:
WWCC:  AG
We Love 2 Create:  AG Mixed Media
CD Sunday Plus:  AG using a CD, USB or digi
As You Like It:  People or Animals...Ooh, that's a tough one!  I have to say, this got me looking at my last month's creations to see what I tend to choose.  I have to say, I don't really have a preference!  I use everything:  ppl, objects, animals, flora, fauna, ....you name it!
Make My Monday:  P is for...'plant', pumpkin, pot, paperclip, paper
FarmQuest General Store:  AG Farm/Country

Be sure to visit  The Outlawz Paper a la Mode 
for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.   

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that little gnome is so stinkin cute! Super journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little Gnome and your background is loaded with interest. Great journal page with wonderful coloring. Thanks for linking up at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and the beautiful colors! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina: Thanks for thinking of TFATU for your gnome! And the journal spread is incredible! Lots of layers and cute things to discover!! Make sure to add this over at FarmQuest General Store before April 5th, too. Gardening, plants, pumpkins work for the farm/country anything goes theme there! :) --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely journal page. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Katrina! A wonderous journal double page layout. Great Job! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. I am looking forward to seeing your next creation. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant journal page, love the gnome with the smiling face
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. 💛🌼💛this!! I saw this on the As You Like It Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your card reminds me of the Fairytale Forest at Efteling Park, Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands . I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a fab journal entry. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulous layout, Katrina and your colouring as always is stunning!!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, I love your hournal page, so bright, colourful and cheerful. Loving the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Worldwide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful journal spread, Katrina! A beautiful digi set, fabulous colouring and lovely embellishments. I love your actual journal with all the interactive layers and how it homes ephemera that you can utilise on future pages. I'll have to follow the link and take a closer look.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete