Saturday, April 4, 2020

Flowers to Brighten Your Day!


As a member of DT for Conie Fong, I get to share this sweet digi.  I'm sure when you see Conie Fong's art, you will be inspired to make some new projects!  You can learn more about Conie and her art on her Etsy Site or Facebook.  There is also a challenge site for Conie Fong images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.


This digi stamp is Flowers in a Vase.  This digi is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, get well, Mother's Day, etc!  It also can go several different styles; I decided to go with a sort of country feel.      


Material List:
Digi and Sentiment:  Flowers in a Vase from Conie Fong
Copic Markers
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
Embellishments:  Burlap, Ribbon 
CTMH Paper (retired) However you can find beautiful CTMH papers HERE
CTMH Inks


I'm sending my card off to the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner:  Flowers
Watercooler Wednesday: AG with Feminine Twist
Stinkin Inkers: Crafter's Choice
Festive Friday: Incorporate 3 from the Inspo List (I marked my 3 with arrows on chart)
Outlawz Festive Fridays: Spring

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

6 comments:

  1. A stunning floral image, Katrina! Beautiful colouring and part of a lovely design! Love the addition of the textured ribbons! Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Katrina. Your colouring is really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Beautiful image and love the use of burlap to showcase this lovely image. Thanks for joining the "Crafter's Choice" challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored!I love the use of the fabric. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and I love the added texture. Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete