Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Twilight Hope


Sometimes it's just fun to venture into something new, and for me Fantasy is definitely not something I typically do!  I'm not really sure why not, just doesn't come up that often for me.  

This image really appealed to me, so I decided to get to coloring with my Copics and gel pens.  No dies, no fabrics, just coloring for the sake of coloring!  I think it shows hope in the twilight; so I'm sending it off as a card.

Material list:
Molly Harrison Digi:  Twilight Companions Fairy and Owl
Copic Markers
Gel Pens
Black Paper (Stash)
Olive Paper DCWV Shimmer Stack

I'm sending this off to the following challenges:  

Arty Divas:  AG
Colour Crazy:  AG colored

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. You did such an amazing job with this image. I love love this image. Wonderful colours chosen and love your background too. Great work here, it is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had made something this awesome, I'd keep it for myself. This is magnificent. The shading is so natural. Very pretty!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the colors and the images / scene. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloration on this image! I'm right there with you - not a big fantasy person either (even though I'm a huge Sci-Fi Fan!) but I think that this image is spectacular!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, I just love this! especially the Owl image! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE the eyes, gorgeous! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete