Monday, April 27, 2020

Really?


I really love the Pony Digis from Hetty Clare!  This one is The Mouse!  I colored with Copics and have backed it with stash paper.  It seems every horse/pony image she draws reminds me of one of our horses, a show/barn experience, or one of our barn friends!  If you love horses and crafting/coloring, you need to see images from Hetty Clare!

This image reminds me of my horse Harry!  I loved that guy, but he would have jumped into our arms at the sound, sight, smell of anything strange!  He was such a baby...a 1200 lb baby, but still a baby!  hahaha

This page is off to the following challenges:  
The Library Challenge:  Cover words "What you see can hurt you!"
stamps & fun = CREATIVITY:  Cute
Make My Monday:  Use a Digital Stamp
Dream Valley Challenges:  Our 4 Legged Friends
Crafting Happiness:  Occupations ~ Card for my friend who works in a horse barn
Crafty Catz:  AG
Creative Knockouts:  Friendship (No greater friends than a girl and her horse!)
Outlawz ~ Paper a La Mode:  Friendship

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, I enjoyed your coloring skills on the image!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card - and beautifully made too. I love that you picked out the words from the cover.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card. Awesome scene and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is so cute! Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness - what a cute image! This one is fantastic and once again you have colored it perfectly! My niece has dairy cows and her newest one is afraid of her own shadow so I know what you mean by a half-ton baby! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously cute and reminds me of a friend and her horse. She always said that he'd bolt if a sparrow farted in a hedge. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile! What a super cute image and layout. . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL love this card! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete