Monday, April 6, 2020

Silent Night My Style


Wow, here it is April and the world has seen events new to all of us!  

Our optional theme over at Path of Positivity is "Your Style."  I have to say, my lifestyle revolves around hanging with my horses, playing with the dogs and my grand-girls, and teaching oboe!  So, my life hasn't changed too much!  I have incorporated technology to teach oboe and I miss physically seeing the girls, but the rest is basically the same!  

As for my style in crafting, my favorite is scrappy, vintage, rustic, etc.  So, when I found this image in Cowboys & Horses from Lunagirl I knew my style was covered!  If you enjoy this style of crafting, I invite you back on April 20 for a process video where you get to see my style in action!  It's a bit raw/natural...not as processed and 'to the point' as most of my videos!  

So, what's your style?  We invite you to come and share it with us at Path of Positivity

  *   *   * 


Material List
This LunaGirl image from: Cowboys & Horses in Sepia Digital Collage Sheet 
Board Cardstock:  Whimsy (retired)
Sentiment:  Retired CTMH Stamp 
CTMH Inks and Cardstock
CTMH can be found HERE
String


 Sharing with these challenges: 
Creative Fingers:  AG
Love to Craft:  AG
World Wide Open DT:  AG
Crafty Creations:  AG

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Style!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:



and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. What a super card. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Your project is lovely and wishing you all the best with your entry.

    Jodie DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Kathy { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete