Friday, March 5, 2021

First Kiss


I don't share much Copic coloring that is not on a card, layout, journal, etc on my blog, but I had to share this one since the combo of Conie Fong's image was just so perfect with this Kit and Clowder class!

I was looking through some older classes from Kit and Clowder, and I found this one I had never done!  It came out before I subscribed to the Monthly Markers Class.  So, I had to get it!  Did you know you could do this?  Yes, to learn more about that and Kit and Clowder Coloring Classes, click HERE!  

Since the background came with the class, I could combine it with any focal image, so I chose to use First Kiss from Conie Fong for the perfect country scene!

Be sure to visit the the Conie Fong FB Page for challenges and images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.  There are different challenges: one for coloring and one for completed projects! 
       
Material List:

Digi: First Kiss from Conie Fong
Kit and Clowder Marker Vintage class On Vacation Copic Markers
Gel pens, pencil, eraser

I'm sending this coloring off to the following challenges:

Sparkles:  On the Farm
Colour Crazy:  AG hand colored
Pearly Sparkles:  Must use a Digi Stamp
WWODT: AG


Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. WOW what a stunning card! I love that sweet image and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! wonderful card, love the different textures and what a cut image. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Must use a digi stamp" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such an amazing job with the colouring of this project.
    This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this creation!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome. You've colored this sweet image perfectly! Thanks so much for joining your adorable card with us at Colour Crazy.
    Silke

    ReplyDelete