Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sleigh Ride


  Welcome to my blog!  

I've always wanted to go on a sleigh ride!  How fun would that be!!  But, my horses don't pull and we don't have a sleigh, so.....I'll have some fun living it vicariously through creating a card instead!

I created this quick, simple holiday card using my Cricut Print and Cut as well as the Basic cut for the sleigh silhouette!  

I chose images from the Cricut Access and used the flatten feature for the card front.  I then adhered the Cricut cut (sleigh) to the front over the sleigh image I had flattened!  This created a shadow for the cut!  I embellished the wreath with Christmas Red Stickles.   

Material List
Christmas Red Stickles
Adhesives
Cricut Access:  Sleigh #M79E75FB and  Holly Wreath 2 #M113A7E7F

 Sharing with these challenges/pages: 
Holly and Ivy:  AG Christmas
12 Months of Christmas:  AG Christmas Card 
Jingle Belles:  Holiday Cards to Die For (Use a die)

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. I like the shadow on the die-cut - gives it more depth. Thank you for entering the Cheers! Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how effective the shadow layer is. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Katrina! Love that great silhouette. Love your leafy frame too. Thanks for playing along with the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cool die cut design and the glittery berries. So glad you joined us with your to-die-for holiday card at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete