Friday, December 20, 2013

Nothing more peaceful than CHOCOLATE!

What is more lovely than a box of chocolates for Christmas?  My dad loves birds; a joy he learned from his parents.  He also loves chocolates!  A little joy he shared with me!

This box is for him.  Believe it or not, he is really in to the homemade cards, boxes and tags.  He is in a nursing home and he loves to show them off to everyone.  I'm happy to see him enjoy them so much!

This little box is made from the CTMH Frosted Pack.  The box cut is from CTMH Artiste as well as the dove that was welded in at CCR.  The little tag was Stamped with the Peace from the CTMH Dove Set (not the name of it, but I can't find it as I sit here typing!  UGH, my desk is such a mess right now.  I need to clean and put stuff away so I can find everything again!)

Ah, I have digressed, as I often do.  Back to the box --  I used the dryer sheet technique explained at Grandma's Dove and guess what.... the name of the stamp set is there, also!  Yay!

The ribbon was left over from Katie's wedding.  I'll be using left over ribbon for years!  We did a backdrop with ribbon hanging.  I saved all the ribbon from it and now it's all in a bag to use on projects.

Wow, have I ever rambled in this post!  It must be getting close to the big day.  My little dove is flying over to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog where you can find inspiration for lots of fun projects this week!

Check out KatiesCorner for great CTMH goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little box, Katrina. I am sure your dad will LOVE it! TFS : ) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blue for this little bag. Not the usual colors for christmas. Thanks for linking your project to our challenge at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete