Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Scandinavian Girl


It's been a long time since I've played with the old Cricut Imagine Cartridges.  This Girl and Squirrel are from the Snow Angel Cartridge.  I never had the Imagine machine, but I could use the cartridges once print and cut was available.  

The mitten cut is from Holiday Gift Tags.  

The oval and scalloped oval are from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge.  

Speaking of scallops, that is the new twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday.   Our sponsor is Your Next Stamp.     

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this design, Katrina! I have the Imagine machine, but sadly I never use it anymore. Sigh, I need to get rid of some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun to use images like that, especially if you need a card quickly, Katrina. Love how the mittens make a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, I love the image and the colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina what a sweet card love your cute image and the way you have put her of the scallop background. So pretty. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete