Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Tic, Tac, Toe



The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Tic, Tac, Toe~ play along with the game board below if you like; it's the optional twist.   

I went for a Tic, Tac, Toe with:
Purple, Gems, Flower
or
Flower, Ribbon, Gold Embellishment
or 
Purple, Dry Embossing, Gold Embellishment


My image, Dot, is from our wonderful sponsor My Creative Scoop.  Be sure to check out all the classes and images Mindy has to offer.  Her coloring is beautiful and very inspiring!

This little sweetie is one of the free stamps available at My Creative Scoop.  I Copic colored her and added an embossed heart banner over the top.  I added a flower, ribbon, some gold flower puffy stickers, and a pearl gem.  

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card to send to someone special, Katrina. Beautifully colored image, and I love that die cut shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you did the entire Tic Tac Toe board! I love how you incorporated everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little ballerina! I love the design of your card, Katrina!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina love you sweet card what a neat little image this is and you have made it up to look so pretty. Lovely colouring. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that scalloped edge the heart with the digi inside and that adorable little flower! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete