Wednesday, October 10, 2018

National Chemistry Week starts October 21!



It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday; the twist for our anything goes challenge is October Holidays! 

I've decided to celebrate National Chemistry Week which takes place the week of October 21, 2018.  
For more information about National Chemistry Day, you can check out pages at the American Chemical Society or simply type search for National Chemistry Day!  Don't forget to celebrate your chemistry teachers during this week!  ;) 

This lovely chemistry teacher, ....I mean Witchy Polly from Time for Tea, is definitely brewing up some sort of chemical concoction!   

I colored her up with Copics and backed her with a chalkboard paper from Polkadoodles.  The chemical beakers are all from the Cricut Design Space Library.  I inked them, embossed them with clear powder, and then added some Studio G glitter glue. 

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

I promise she won't blow up anything at the following challenges:

TTCRD:  AG
Unicorn Challenges:  Autumn or Halloween

  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, Katrina, I convinced my counselor that I didn't need chemistry for the collage I was attending and she bought it. I took typing instead and I know that has been most useful for me :)
    I love the glow you added to this as it really adds that magical look to the whole thing. I almost bought that beaker set last week, but something else caught my eye. Now I wish I had it. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katrina , what a beautiful card , and the colors , and the green face , so lovely ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katrina I do love your card for our challenge this week those colours just suite so well, her green face is so neat. Big hugs to you Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katrina!!! I love this card and your coloring is perfect!! FANTASTIC !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete