Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Sponsor Appreciation at Twisted Thursday: Week 2


It's time for a new challenge over at 
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and our optional twist is Anything Goes!


Now, since it is November, it's time again to recognize and thank our sponsors for the 2019 year!  


We are continuing our Sponsor appreciation and I am delighted to work with this charming digi from Hetty Clare called Pony Jump!  Now this digi is right up my alley or maybe I should say right down my barn aisle!  hahaha
  
I didn't start riding until I was in my 30's and started hunt seat with my son who was just a little guy at the time!  We both now ride Western; however, I'll admit, my Western riding is bad English riding in a Western Saddle!  😉  My son, well, he's pretty good at Western!  Here are a couple of pics of Keith riding!


Keith's first English Show
Keith's last HS Western Show

Anyway, we all love horses over here so a digi with a horse is always a must have!  So, when I saw Pony Jump, I had to have it!  There are more horse/pony digi stamps over at Hetty Clare if you have this same obsession!

I Copic colored this fun image and cut a mask for the image so I could sponge ink over the grass and sky portions.  It's easy to turn a digi into a mask you can lay over a digi to protect it!  If you are unsure how to make a mask for an image on a Cricut, you can view a video on how to do this HERE.




This card is off to the following challenges:  

Cutie Pie:  Add an Animal (Pony/Horse)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  AG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  AG with Critter
Crafty Animals:  AG with animal
Tinker Dream/Bastel-traum.ch:  Favorite Animal (Horse)
Colour Crazy:  AG colored
TTCRD:  AG

Material List:
Image:  Pony Jump from Hetty Clare
Copic Markers
Paper from stash
Adhesives 
CTMH Inks

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

12 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! This is fabulous! It made me giggle!!!! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    za
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling image! Thanks for sharing your sweet card! And, thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet fun card here Katrina it's a wonderful image to create with and you sure have done that. I've loved working with all these neat images again. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun! Thank you for joining us at the ATG Through The Craft Room Door challenge.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    www.decraftsblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. Than you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry!
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card! the image is fantastic and coloured beautifully! thanks for joining us at LPOCF - Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very cute pony indeed!! Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete