Monday, March 16, 2020

Botanicals at Christmas


It's time for a mid-month reminder of our optional theme over at Path of Positivity: Beauty of Botanicals 

I love flowers and foliage at Christmas time!  My favorite is definitely holly!  My grandparents had a gorgeous holly bush outside their home.  I remember sitting out in the swing with my sister looking at that lovely bush dreaming of all the holiday treats in our future!  

*   *   * 

Material List

This digi:  Snow Capped Topiary from Scribbles Designs
Paper Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 
Hand made Plaid with Copic Markers
Copic markers
Gold gel pen
CTMH Inks 
Gold thread from stash
Glitter
Bo Bunny Gems
Cricut Access for holly cut
Cricut Standard Mat
 Sharing with these challenges: 
Krafty Chicks:  Christmas
Holly and Ivy Christmas:  AG
Southern Girls:  AG

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Botanicals!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:



and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous card, my friend!! I love everything about it!! (But especially the delicate gold thread! Ohh - and you did a wonderful job colouring your red bow! Wow! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete