Friday, April 21, 2023

What's in Your Garden?


Our new challenge over at Cut It Up is 'What's in Your Garden?'  

Ok, truth be told, there is nothing in my garden but some dandelions right now!  hahaha  But maybe soon there will be some lovely wild flowers after my little grandgirl and I plant.  Today there is a bit of ice out there...ugh!  No worries, it's supposed to be back up in the 70's by the time this post goes live!  

Now, there was a bit of a 'snafu' with this card...come check out how I made it work in Cricut Design Space in the video below!  


Come share your idea on this theme over at 
Cut It Up
remember to include a die cut!  

Material List:

Digi Paper: Vectoria Design Old Red Paper Pack, We Are 3 Paper (Retired), Yellow Digi Print Paper: A Bit More Time to Craft (Retired)
CTMH Ink
Ranger Ink
Ribbon
Gems from Stash
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac; ATG
Rectangle Mat from CTMH Art Philosophy
Cricut Design Space: Designed, Printed and Cut from CDS
Cuts from Design Space: Sentiment ~ Grace Lynn Designs; Watering Can ~ Digital Gems
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

This card is off to the following challenges:  
Crafty Calendar:  Die cuts 
Crafty Gals Corner:  Easter/Spring
The Outlawz Sunday Song and Rhyme:  Inspired by the lines~ "Flowers, too!" and "Everything is growing..... Spring is here!"
FarmQuest General Store:  AG Country 
I Spy with My Little Eye:  April Showers or May Flowers (My showers are coming from a watering can!  ;)  I also included the May Flowers!)
Fab'n'Funky:  Umbrellas and/or Flowers
Paper Funday Challenge:  AG optional twist~ Flower Power

When you visit the Cut It Up blog, have fun viewing the DT projects. Then be sure to share your project with us ~ don't forget the die cut!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.     

16 comments:

  1. What an adorable watering can, I totally understand; my flower beds really need some attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love those farmhouse items used instead of glass or ceramic vases to hold flowers! Your 2 pinkish/red print papers make me think of wallpaper. And that little row of daisy lace is sweet! Definitely giving old farmhouse vibes with this card! Wonderful! --Becca/FQGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, I love the cut birds! Have a great weekend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your bright springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with your wonderful project!
    DT - Val & Nan x
    Creative Inspiration Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using my Cricut more and more for cards. This is a super cut file and makes for a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely die cut image and card. I had nothing but dust and weeds in my garden until a week ago, but with much needed rain, I now have green weeds LOL. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully designed card with great layers and love the lace peeking out! Some spring flowers are blooming in my garden, along with my Eastern Redbud tree and a Rhododendron, most of which I planted during the lockdown when everything but the garden centers/hardware stores/grocery stores were closed. Just hoping this overnight frost we got didn't damage any later blooming flowers!
    So great to see you joining us at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely die cut image on this pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love die you have used on your pretty card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely design!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sunday Songs and Rhymes. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the layers. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adoarable! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with Sunday Songs and Rhymes!

    ReplyDelete