Friday, September 22, 2023

Inspired by a Book or Song

 Our new challenge over at Cut It Up is 'Inspired by a Book or Song.'  I chose to create in my horse journal inspired by a song!  

How does this inspire you?  Come share your idea on this theme over at Cut It Up; remember to include a die cut!  


Material List:
My Horse Journal  https://youtu.be/N3lV7F-PqTQ
Gesso
Embossing powder and ink
Pic printed on plain paper
Bo Bunny Bronze Glimmer Spray
Copic Marker
CTMH Stamps Retired (Universal Backgrounds)
Copied Music
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac; ATG; 2 Way Zig Pen
Speech Bubble Die from CTMH Artiste cut in CDS
Cricut Design Space: Designed, Printed and Cut from CDS; Offset Feature
Cuts from Design Space: Shapes; Font A Child's Year; Music notes from Milkky Way
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

This layout is off to the following challenges:  
Die Cut Divas:  AG with a Die Cut
Sisterhood of Stampers:  AG/Die cuts
Challenge Yourself:  Life Balance with pic of me ~ My page shows the balance of spending time riding with humor and music!  All very important for my balance!  ;)
Unicorn:  Layer it Up!  

When you visit the Cut It Up blog, have fun viewing the DT projects. Then be sure to share your project with us ~ don't forget the die cut!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.     

10 comments:

  1. That made me laugh Katrina! Great job on your journal!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute journal page, lots of great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun!! Except . . . every time I have seen this photo the song gets in my head! Great page; specially with the horse's reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm singing that song!! Ha!! This layout is all about balance in more than one way. Love your photo and the way you designed our theme. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously fun layout, made me chuckle!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun journal page! Love the bits of humor in the journalling. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ​​​​​​​sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your page and photo, Katrina! I especially like the way you portrayed Life Balance here. And you added humor, too!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page, Katrina! Love that song too :) Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiments - they go great with the photo. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHALLENGE YOURSELF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete