Saturday, September 7, 2024

We're Digital @ AG in a CFZ!


  Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone and the optional theme is...Digital!  

I took my photos and edited in I-photo and PhotoScape.  Luckily, I have a horse who will stand for photos!  He knows it is a lot easier than working!  ;)

Once I was happy with the pics, the fun began in Canva.  Here I played with digital papers,  elements, and shadows.  I'm still learning Canva; it's an interesting program.  

If you are interested in learning Canva techniques, I recommend the videos by Sande Woodson!  Here's a link to her channel.
She is quite knowledgeable about this technology/crafting medium!
 
  I finished the project in PhotoScape X where I added the frame and watermark.  

Material List:
Digital Elements from Canva 
Digital Elements from Kitten Scraps (Retired), but you can find her designs here:  My Memories
Programs:  Canva and PhotoScape X
Photo (July 2024) taken by Katrina (me) using my phone...nothing special!


My project is off to the following challenges:  

Crafter's Cafe:  AG option lots of colours
Four Seasons:  Fall is the season for Trail Rides!
As You Like It:  Layered or Flat  Ok, when it comes to digital I love lots of layers and shadows.  Of course, since it's digital it still turns out flat on the screen or when printed!  haha
(Pin)spirational:  Stitching (Lots of stitching in the photo; Stitching on left side of brown paper)

Be sure to visit  Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone 
for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.       

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Focusing on the boot and stirrup is a wonderful idea for your horse-featured creative projects!!! I've not even tried Canva yet so kudos to you for already learning about how to use it!!! Thanks for creating and sharing with FarmQuest General Store!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice digital composition! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again!! ...and thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete