Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Back in Full Swing at School


 Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Anything but a Card.  I've made some school decor.  

I started with background paper from CTMH and layered up to a stamp from Stamplorations.  I colored the stamp with colored pencils to coordinate with the designer paper.  The piece fit perfectly in an old black frame from stash. A couple of owls from CTMH completed the look.  

Come visit us at The Outlawz AbaC and share what you have been creating!  

*   *   *

 Material List

Cardstock:  CTMH
Owls:  CTMH Lollydoodle Stickerease Assortment
Designer Paper:  CTMH Chalk It Up; CTMH Essentials
Stamp:  Stamplorations Work in Silence
Colored Pencils to color stamp
Reused Frame
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac
Cricut Design Space:
CDS Access: Shapes
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Maker

I'm sharing with these challenges:

Perfect Time to Craft: AG
Word Power: AG with words as Focus
STAMPlorations Never-Ending AG:  Use STAMPlorations
Allsorts:  All Creatures Great and Small
Snarky Stampers:  A is for Animals



for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.       

No comments:

Post a Comment