Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Yes, It is CTMH!!


Ok, I know what you are thinking, "That's not Close to My Heart!"  But I say, "Sure is!!"

Now you're considering the papers, stamp and inks and saying, "Ok, that is CTMH, but not everything....not that image!"  Again, I say, "Sure is!!"

Alright, I'll quit toying with you and admit the black Sharpie I used was not from CTMH,,,,,, but seriously the image is!

Time for a Tuesday Tutorial:  How to Make Kermit!



This super fun paper is from the CTMH Sangria collection.  Kermit is made from Pear and Sweet Leaf.  His mouth is Cranberry and Pixie.  Then of course there is White Daisy and Black.  The banner is cut from Canary.  The stamp set is part of the new Artistry Collection.

I hope you'll decide to give this a try.  I love it!  Here are links to other cartoon creations I have done: Charlie and Snoopy and Cricut Cuts with a Twist.

I have another altered cut I will share in the near future I'm using on a bridal layout.

Kermit is hopping off to 613 Avenue Create where the challenge is Anything Goes!

As always, thanks for visiting!  It's always fun to read your comments and get to know all of you who come by my blog.  Make yourselves at home and visit other posts, pages, shop, contact me, etc.


2 comments:

  1. Fun image you chose to use... Nicely done! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Halloween Sentiment challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! How adorably CUTE Katrina! LOVE Kermit and the way you created him! AWESOME! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete