Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Little Claire Silhouette Cat


It's time for another challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door!  Our challenges are always Anything Goes and this month Little Claire is our sponsor!  They are offering a generous prize; you can check that out as well as the other inspirational pieces by the talented design team at TTCRD!

I love this image called Silhouette Cat and Tree.  I decided to import it into my Cricut Explore Design Space under imported images.  Then I cut it from black paper.  I thought it would be fun to make it shiny by embossing it with PEARLustre Embossing Powder (Hematite).  I cut a sun from CTMH Canary cardstock to put behind it.  I popped the image with 3-D foam tape.

The sentiment is from the CTMH stamp set called You Are My Happy (retired) stamped in Ruby to match the Ruby cardstock.  I embellished my kitty with a little red bow from some scrap floss.

This image is just adorable and I'm sure you're going to love seeing what others on the team created with it!

Thanks for coming by to visit!  Make yourself at home and feel free to leave a comment/question, peruse other posts/pages, and visit TTCRD and share your creations there!  We look forward to seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment