Friday, August 19, 2016

Bow Ties and Dies


Time for a challenge over at Cut It Up and this time our theme is bow ties.  Remember to include a die cut and come play along with us!

Today I have a really quick and easy card for you!  

My bow tie was cut in Cricut Design Space using the CTMH Artistry Cartridge.  The sentiment is from the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge; I used the Print and Cut for this.  After printing and cutting the front card panel, I embossed about 2/3 down with a Darice folder  and adhered my bow tie over the line.  The button is threaded with some Pixie Twine and adhered to the front.  The card base is Pixie CS.  

I told you this one was quick!  We are sponsored this time by Stinkin Cute; I know you'll want to head over to Cut It Up to see what the DT has created and check out the prize info!  

Material List:
CTMH Cardstock:  Hollyhock, White Daisy, Pixie
CTMH Cartridges:  Artbooking, Artistry
Pixie Twine
Button from stash
Darice Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by; feel free to leave me a message/question, peruse my other pages/posts, or see what is happening over at my YouTube Channel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment