Monday, October 9, 2017

Crazy Halloween Shaker!



Hey, I'm posting on a 2nd Monday of the month!  I realize I usually don't do this, but I am a guest designer today at The Crazy Challenge!  Is that exciting or what?!  


The theme is Halloween and I chose to use one of the adorable Winnie Wednesday PRE-COLORED digis from Polkadoodles for my card.  This card has a few "bells and whistles" to share.  First off, it's a shaker card.  I filled the little window behind the web with little Seed Beads in clear and black.  

Secondly, the spider goes up and down the spider line!  I glued one of the little beads to the back side of the spider.  I adhered some fishing line (one of my all time favorite crafting supplies "wink, wink") between the acetate window and the web.  I then put the line through the bead and adhered the bottom of the line under the frame.  The spider can move up and down the line!  Spooky, yes?  haha

A big thank you to The Crazy Challenge for inviting me to play along with them this week!  It is such a joy to share with all of you.  

I'm going to get a little crazy at the following challenges:  
Polkadoodles:  AG
Dragonfly Dreams:  Fully Loaded
Hiding in My Craftfoom:  Halloween Collors
The Fairy and Unicorn:  AG/ Witching Halloween

Material List:
Digi papers and PRE-COLORED digi images from Polkadoodles
Fishing Line
Spider Cut:  Cricut CTMH Artbooking
Web Frame Cut:  Cricut CTMH Artbooking
Acetate Alternative for Window
Seed Beads Black and Clear
CTMH Inks: Gypsy and Sunset (Retired)

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Guest Design position! Such a darling Halloween card, Katrina, with the sweetest of little girls - all dressed up in Morticia Style (giggle). Your coloring, and wonderful shaker element makes this a fantastic card! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete