Monday, May 21, 2018

Fav Colors in the Old West



As we journey through the colors over at the Path of Positivity we have come to the best month of all...My Favorite Color!  ...and since it is mid-month, it is time to share my monthly tag in my series!   

As I explained earlier in the month, I'm not so sure I have a favorite color as much as I have a favorite color combination ~ blues and browns..then add a touch of gold/bronze and I'm in color heaven!  This tag is an example of using the colors in the Western Horse World.  

I have used one of the beautiful PRE-Colored pics from the the LunaGirl Dominoes Cowgirls and Cowboys Digital Collage Sheet.  This sheet is full of beautiful images of the horses and their handlers!  



Sneak Peek to future project!
I'm so enamored with this set of images, I'm currently working on 2 other pieces, and I'll give you a sneak peek of one (see photo on right.)  You'll have to keep an eye on my blog to see how it will be used in the finished project!  

*   *   *  

Be sure to come on over to Path of Positivity and see what the team thinks about pastels!  You can also find more information about entering the challenge!  Thanks to our wonderful sponsors this month: SheepSki Designs and Lunagirl.



This lovely horsewoman will be riding off to the following challenges:  

Sunny Day Crafting:  Horses
Dragonfly Dreams:  Here Come the Girls
Simply Create Too:  Anything but a Card
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Include a Critter

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

My 2018 Color Tag Series:
January:  Forever in Blue Jeans!
February:  Red...Power!
March:  Beautiful Yellow
April:  Garden Pastels








2 comments:

  1. I love your tag. I absolutely love the colour combo. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation and attention to design elements. Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 138, Anything but a card. Join us again.
    Erica (SCT DT Member)

    ReplyDelete