Monday, April 16, 2018

Garden Pastels



As we continue down the path of  pastel shades of Colors on our journey at Path of Positivity, I want to visit the garden!  Such a "purr"fect time to see the beautiful colors bursting up from the ground!

This lovely image is Garden Silhouette Digital Stamp Set from Beccy's Place!  This silhouette set is adorable and I am excited to show you how I created it for my tag series!  





Be sure to come on over to Path of Positivity and see what the team thinks about pastels!  You can also find more information about entering the challenge!  Thanks to our wonderful sponsor this month:
 Sparkle N Sprinkle

This adorable kitty is visiting the following challenges:   

Dare to be Artzy:  Pastel colors
Dragonfly Journeys:  April Showers bring May Flowers
Allsorts Challenge:  Showers or Flowers
Show Us Your Pussies:  Cats Only!
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Include a critter

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful burst of colour and Spring flowers, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring flowers and showers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing tag. I like the wood panel background.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. You can play up to five times each month.

    hugs & smiles,
    Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful tag and an adorable kitty silhouette. :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katrina! Absolutely gorgeous tag! Love the pretty colors, that sweet kitty, and even the small amount of lace trim too. Thanks so much for joining my April Showers bring May Flowers blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete