Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Rainy Days!



Time for a new challenge over at 
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the twist for our anything goes challenge is Rain.  

I decided to go with a quote using the word rain rather than including a visual "picture" of rain.  I thought this lovely Teaset 1 from  Dragon's Lair would be perfect with the sentiment; the book is from my Cricut library.  I simply did a print and cut using very light colors and colored over the book with Copics.  

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all beautiful inspiration from the DT and participants!

  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Katrina. I know you are dealing with a lot of rain, but I wish we could get a bit of it too. How nice it would be to sit with a good book and a cup of tea and listen to the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tea set, Katrina! I’d love to have an actual set like this! Those colors and coloring are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card here Katrina what a great idea to us this lovely image for our theme this week. Nothing like a wonderful cup of tea and a good book. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete