Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Bath Bubble Tag


Time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the twist for our anything goes challenge is Anything Goes.  

This cute image is Bath from Dragon's Lair!  If you are enjoying the wonderful images this month, I invite you to also visit Dragon's Lair on FaceBook to request the image of the month and play along there!  

I thought this would make a sweet tag to put on some bubble bath for a certain little dragon lover I know!  

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all beautiful inspiration from the DT and participants!

My tag is off to:

  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

Twisted Thursday
Dragon's Lair
AG

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag, Katrina! I never think to make tags! I must remember to do this! I love that swirly bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certain to put a smile on your little dragon lover! Super idea, and I really love those sparkly bubbles, Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat Katrina I love the way you have made this cutie into a tag he looks so neat sitting up there. Beautiful colouring too. Big hugs to you Andrea I hope you are feel okay Katrina thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Love the tag design!

    ReplyDelete