Monday, April 30, 2018

You're not a tree!


Just a little creating in my art journal today!  I decided it would be fun to play along with the Mini-Mission Inspiration over on FaceBook.  The word prompt is MOVE.  

Of course, tomorrow starts a new month; so if you are into journaling, you might want to check out the new inspiration there on May 5!

My page includes old book pages, pearl metallic paint, gesso, mod podge, embossing with a folder, stamping, inks, and heat embossing.  

My page is off to the following challenges:   

heARTful Stamping:  AG + a Stamp I used the CTMH Always Grateful (retired)
Stamps and Stencils:  In the Meadow
TTCRD:  AG

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh what a wonderful result you have achieved, love the wording. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! Love this! Thanks for joining us at stamps and stencils xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page! Love the layered texture and such a great sentiment. Definitely food for thought! Thank you for sharing your work with us over at Stamps and Stencils. Toni x

    ReplyDelete