Wednesday, May 22, 2019

ReTro Cool!




It's time for new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and our optional twist is Masculine! 

I started with this fun image, Beattle Bug, from LeAnn's World.  I found some fun fonts for RETRO and a cut for cool in Cricut Design Space to add.  Now, why a green VW Bug?  Well, my guy drove a green VW when we were dating in High School!  That car was so old, had holes in the floor board and you could hear it coming a mile away...literally!  What did he drive to work today?  Uh, well, a very different story - a GMC Sierra 3500HD--you can't haul horses with a VW Beatle!  hahaha

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading the story behind your wonderful green bug, Katrina! Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is awesome and I love your cool card! That bug looks amazing Katrina!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned to drive on a VW Bug! Orange. Great story and very cool card!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat card Katrina. This VW brings back memories for me a lot of them around when I was growing up. Love the way you have portraided it in your card. Hug Andrea

    ReplyDelete