Thursday, December 19, 2019

Last minute wrapping!


Less than a week 'til Christmas and I'm wrapping stag, the paper was flying and I couldn't find a bag!  Ugh!  The gifts are done, but no way to wrap!  Gotta get this all done in a snap!

So, I run to design space and look for a sack, and remember that great Kraft paper I won not too far back!  I put it all together with a simple Scribbles tree,  and then decided to do a larger one....who knows I might make three!



*   *   * 
 
This gift bag cut is from SVG Cuts and is my "go to" for a larger size bag!  You can cut a bag that measures approximately 11.5 inches wide, by 8.75 inches tall, by 4 inches deep. That is large enough for a large sweatshirt!  ....ask me how I know!  ;)
 This festive digital tree paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and won from the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  You can find the tree paper in the Welcome to the North Pole Kit.

With a little lace, burlap, a few gems and some green bias tape the bags are complete!  I popped a tag with a free image from Scribbles Designs and my gift is ready!  

Material List:
ImageScribbles Designs
A Krafty Christmas Paper ~ Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Bag Cut SVG Happy Holidays Kit
Copic Markers
Adhesives 
Green Bias Tape from Stash
Ribbon, Lace, Burlap from Stash

My Bags are off to:
Scribbles:  Christmas Inspiration
TTCRD:  AG
Make My Monday:  Anything Christmas
A Place to Start:  Happy Holidays
The Male Room:  Box or Bag

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. Love the design and stamp you used for your bag,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant improvisation love the stamped paper and embellishments.Thank you for joining us at A Place To Start
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bags and this one is a beauty! Love the papers, too! Great job and so very festive! Thanks for playing along with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project for bags. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Katrina! These are so freaking cool! I absolutely love them. So, so pretty. Thank you so much for doing such justice to my digi paper! Also, thanks so much for using one of Scribbles Designs images on your tag and for entering our current challenge. Good luck in the draw my friend!

    ♥Lisa
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Owner for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!
    Strategic Content Developer and DT Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for links on the fabulous bag, having a large bag is so useful and yours is wonderful with it's Christmas trees, well done. Thank you so much for joining us in our Box or Bag challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! I love how you used these papers and the image to make a very special gift wrapping! So pretty and I´m sure the receiver will be over the moon about it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine Christmas bag! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. Sorry for my late commenting. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete