Friday, February 21, 2020

Prosit!


New challenge over at Cut It Up and the challenge is to use a die cut and your favorite color!  I love Vintage browns and blues together and this wine tag was the perfect place to use them with this wonderful die cut/stamp from Stamplorations.   Prosit Word Stamp and Die has such a lovely script and the die cuts beautifully!  It is the perfect size for this 3 inch wide wine bottle hanger tag! 

I started with paper from Polkadoodles and cut a banner.  The wine glasses are from the Cricut Design Space.  I stamped the "prosit" with embossing ink and then sprinkled with clear powder and heat embossed!  I cut the word with the die and adhered it to the tag.  To give the wine a bit of sparkle, I used a shimmer pen and colored over the glasses.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. I just love this wine bottle tag, Katrina! Best idea I've seen for this stamp/die cut set. I will remember this next time I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!!! Dit ziet er echt onwijs leuk uit. Kei gaaf gemaakt!!!
    Beautiful card, really awesome!!!
    Grtjs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. These bottles of wine seem to jump off your page!! And that tag? What a great idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your tag is so pretty! I love the colors!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea to make a wine bottle tag, great inspiration; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katrina! This a fabulous tag and I love the colors! You have created a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tag! The colors work perfect. You did a great job with that die.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wine bottle tag is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the colors!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete