Monday, October 18, 2021

Book


  As we meander a Path of Positivity, we are challenging you to Fall Into a Book!  Yes, that's right!  This month we want you to design a project influenced by a BOOK or STORY. Getting lost in a great book/story/poetry is a wonderful way to relax and find some positivity! 

Now, I'll be the first to admit I'm not much of a reader of fiction, but I do like non fiction!  I have quite a collection of Equine Science, Horsekeeping, Riding, ....well, horse anything books!  I coached our county's 4-H Hippology Team for 5 years and added quite a few books to my already full shelves!  I thought it might be fun to art journal some of my favorite books by adhering copies of the covers in and adding some interesting notes along with the wonderful digi from Ike's Art! 


 
This digi is called Demon Horses.  I assume it's supposed to be somewhat scary or horror, but for me it looks 'sciency' like some of the pics in my books!  So it's perfect for my page!  

*   *   *  

   We'd like to hear your ideas at Path of Positivity.  Come share them with us!  

Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 

Material List
Demon Horses Digital Image from Ike's Art
Book covers copied off internet
CTMH Stamps (retired)
Sequins and stickers: star & horseshoes
CTMH Inks
Black archival ink
Adhesives
Cricut Design Space:  Offset feature for digi
Notebook page from CTMH Artbooking 
 Sharing with these challenges:  
Critter Crazy:  AG featuring a critter
Ike'sworld:  AG/Trick or Treat
WWODT:  AG

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about our optional twist!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:


and

 Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, gorgeously designed. Thanks for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenges. Best of luck in the final draw.
    World Wide Open Design Team Challenges
    Cheers, aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! That is a seriously good double page. Excellent pictures. Thank you very much for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spook horse, Katrina! Of course, I love the real ones, too. Great pages. Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes with a Featured Creature" challenge at Critter Crazy this month and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this! My daughter absorbed anything horse related from her teen years up! You put so much into these two pages! It is amazing! And Demon Horse does look sciency, too! Thanks for playing with us at Ike’s World Challenges this month! Nan, DT for Ike’s World Challenges

    ReplyDelete