Saturday, February 4, 2023

I Love...


   Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode and the theme is 'I Love...!'  Come join us!  We love all mediums...just NO CARDS! 

I Love...

Working in my Art/Junk/Scrap Journals  
Working with what's on My Craft Table
Creating "On the Fly"
Fall
Rich Autumn Colors
Textures
Sewing
Rustic/Distressed Looks
Embossing with Powders
Hanging Threads
Buttons
and That Adorable Little Girl!!
  
Wondering about my page process...creating on the fly?  Check out the video below to see how many ideas came to me as I worked out this page!



Material List:

Digital Photo Piece HERE https://tinyurl.com/3deexdbn
Fall Keepsake Journal/Book HERE https://youtu.be/OtmG_ebtuGQ
Washi Tape (retired)
Blue Cardstock from Stash
Button and Embroidery Floss from Stash
Embossing Powder from Stash
Burlap Ribbon
Leaf Ribbon
Sewing Machine/Thread
Heart Brads from Stash
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac, Double Score Tape, ATG
Cricut Design Space: trio of flowers (Unknown...it was on my table and I couldn't remember what the original project was!)
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Maker

My project is off to the following challenges:

Double Trouble:  Thing 1 Stitching (Machine)
Everybody Art:  New (I opened a brand new ribbon for this one!)
My Time to Craft:  Numbers (Include at least 1 number symbol.  Mine is in the date on the picture.) 
We Love 2 Create:  AG Mixed Media
Use Your Stuff:  Mixed Media
Mix It Up:  AG
Creative Artiste:  AG Mixed Media
All Sorts:  I Love...  (That's so funny we have the same theme!!)  My Love list is above!
Creatalicious:  Love and/or Hearts
WWODT:  AG

Be sure to visit  The Outlawz Paper a la Mode 
for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.   

18 comments:

  1. Superb journal page! What a sweetheart smiling so confidently at the photographer! It's great to see the pumpkin colors repeated in all the layers and embellishments above! Date stamping's important part of documentation! So thanks for sharing at MTTC's numbers theme! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I just spent 10 minutes, before I could comment, and watch your tutorial on making up one of your journal pages. And before the tutorial I spent time in looking at all the embellishments and your use of stitching. And machine stitching none-the-less. I have never done a journal and this could inspire me to do one; but I probably won't. I just enjoy journal pages that people create and love to watch them being put together with so many different textures and ideas. Love your page. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for viewing the video! Journals really are fun to make and use!! You'd love making one and I'm sure it would be gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful page to add to your journal. Love all the gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful and love the rich autumn colors! Great theme at outlaws challenge btw :)
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge too and sharing what you love with us :)
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many details in this colorful and artful journal page! Beautiful fall colors and everything coming together around that photo. Thank you for sharing your project and love list at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colourful, what a super journal page, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Machine stitching is so effective on paper projects - this is a super journal page. So much detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So interesting and inspiring for those of us who have not worked on journals yet. So many great ideas, colors, etc. and a sweet photo to go with it! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really beautiful journal page! I'm having a good time looking at all these glorious details. Great colors and a very nice photo. Your design is so artful. Beautiful pumpkins and I do like that button and ribbon.
    Thank you for sharing your amazing project with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super layout in every way! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with Everybody Art Challenge with this lovely scrapbook page! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining in at My Time To Craft!
    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great page! So colorful and fantastic :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love watching the process. Thanks for sharing your wonderful mixed media project with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card

    Hello, I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Asha DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous journal page. Super colours, details, textures and layers.
    Thank you for joining in with our February challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete