Thursday, July 20, 2023

A Beary Good Lesson


I was inspired by the FarmQuest Challenge where the theme is 'Bears.'  Again, a fun country theme I couldn't pass up!  What's more country than fishing?  This bear seems to be reeling them in!  Still plenty of time to play along!  

I was inspired to create an Index Journal Card for my Journal Box.  Here is a pic of the back of the card where there is plenty of room to journal some thoughts!  My thoughts are about fishing and how some days one really needs patience!  Seems I've needed more lately and these are some feelings I might want to explore through some journaling!


Wondering how I put this together in Cricut Design Space?  Check out the video below!  

Material List:

Digital Image, Ephemera and Front Papers from Polkadoodles Winston Deluxe Full Collection https://tinyurl.com/2d47p39y
Copic Markers
Back paper scrap from a prior project
ColorBok Black Cardstock
Kitchen String
Ranger Ink Vintage Photo
ATG; Fabri-Tac
Print and Cut using Offset feature
Cricut Access
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

I'm sending this off to the following challenges:

My Time to Craft:  Summertime Waterplay
Daisy Chain:  Summertime

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. This journaling card is unbearably CUTE!!! Awesome! You've done well my crafty friend with such great rustic country touches! Thanks for supporting FQCB's bears theme and also entering at FQGS! Thanks x 2!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen bears fishing along rivers in both Washington and Alaska but I've never seen one basking in a boat as he fished, Katrina. lol I love this card!! Too cute and certainly 'country.' Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at FarmQuest this week. We hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Thank you so much for creating and sharing your inspiration on My Time To Craft
    Tamara-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear is gorgeous, love it - Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge!
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete