Thursday, October 5, 2023

'All about Me'


It's time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the optional twist is:  "It's All About YOU!"  Well, this is definitely all about me with the horse and all the western/nature images in the background.  

It's also about me, because this background is designed by ME in Cricut Design Space!  Yes, it's true!  I chose the images and played with them in CDS and used Print then Cut!  Check it out in the video below!


 Material List 

 Designer Paper by me using images from Cricut Design Space
Embossing Folder
Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Diagonal Stripe
Gem
Adhesives:  ATG; Fabri-Tac; Ziz 2 Way Pen
Cricut Design Space: Design and Print Then Cut; Offset Feature; Flatten Feature
Cricut Access: Many of the images are from Old West; Other various images
Cricut Standard Mat Cricut Maker

My card is off to the following challenges:

Crafty Animals:  AG featuring an Animal
Die Cut Divas:  Layer a Die Cut
Mix It Up:  AG w/option Make Your Own Background (I created my background in Cricut Design Space!  See video above if interested.)
Double Trouble:  Thing 1 Create your own Background (I created my background in Cricut Design Space!  See video above if interested.)  
Make My Monday:  Create Your Own Background (I created my background in Cricut Design Space!  See video above if interested.)
I Spy with My Little Eye:  Something on a Farm
The Paper Shelter:  For a friend

Be sure to visit
for all the details about the challenge 
and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.  

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun and beautiful! Love the background you designed, a perfect match for the horse. Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again :) Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card at I spy with my little eye, so perfect for our theme this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of bringing together all those little objects in your personalized design paper; but rewarding that it's everything that "makes it you". Tutorial gives you plenty of ideas for sure on using Cricut. Thanks for sharing your tutorial and card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I really like all the colors, and the western theme! What a fun process in Cricut, too, I need to try it out! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm impressed that you did your background using your Cricut. It is great and I like your little horse too. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Western style card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #570 For a Friend
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delightful card, Katrina! The colors are so pretty and I love the horse image. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #149. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great background design. It's fun when you can really make a card so personal. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card Katrina and fab background design which co-ordinates perfectly with your horse. Thanks so much for sharing with Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katrina! What a wonderful and awesome card. Thank you for joining our For a Friend Challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the colour choices. Great card! Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog. All the best!
    -- DT Gina Ang --
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for October #10-2023

    ReplyDelete