Friday, October 20, 2023

The Sentiment!


 Our new challenge over at Cut It Up is 'Add a Sentiment.'   As usual, I've overdone and used the sentiment as my focal!  However, I have added the required, and cute, die cut!  This card is perfect for most of the guys in my family since it features mapping and a cat!  My guys are all into science and animals, so I'm sure this will be a hit!


 Interested in my process on this card or that kitty die cut?  Check out the video below.

How does this theme inspire you?  Come share your idea on this theme over at Cut It Up; remember to include a die cut!  

Material List:

CTMH pattern paper Timberline (Retired)
Gold Sequins
Modified Sentiment found on line
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac; ATG
Cricut Design Space: Designed, Printed and Cut from CDS; Offset Feature
Cuts from Design Space: Shapes; Kitties from Mid Century Modern Outer Space; Text Font: CDS Futura LT Condensed Extra Bold
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

This card is off to the following challenges:  
Die Cut Divas:  Layer a Die Cut
Little red wagon:  Patterned Paper or Not  (Yep, I used pp!)
Crafty Catz:  AG opt Lots of Layers
Crazy for Cats:  AG featuring a cat

When you visit the Cut It Up blog, have fun viewing the DT projects. Then be sure to share your project with us ~ don't forget the die cut!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.     

10 comments:

  1. Wow, love how you showcased your sentiment and the kitties! Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and verse
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super fun with that sentiment. I love the paper you've chosen for the background and those cats are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I nearly spit out my coffee reading the sentiment on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done!! Thanks for joining in the fun this October at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun!! Great sentiment, and yes, I think it would be perfect for a guy, even if he doesn't specifically love maps and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take and lovely card using patterned paper! Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Good Luck !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sentiment. It's fun and sassy. Couldn't do better. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He he he! Love it!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete