Saturday, March 2, 2024

BINGO Challenge at AG in a Card Free Zone

Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone and the Optional theme is A BINGO Board!  You can see my board marked below!


I have made a vintage sewing themed clipboard that functions as a sort of caddy while I'm sewing or it can be used as decor!

Curious how I put this together; check out the video below!  


Maybe you would like to simply see the features; skip ahead to 20:39 in the video!  Close up pictures at the beginning of the video.

Material List:

Digi Cardstock Design:  Vectoria Designs Mad About Sewing Paper Pack  
http://tinyurl.com/5n7s3eau
Vectoria Designs Digital  Mad About Sewing Embellishments  http://tinyurl.com/5n79nssk
CTMH Cardstock  -kraft paper  https://tinyurl.com/e6dpshsv
CTMH Ink https://tinyurl.com/3snk39b8
Ranger Vintage Photo Ink
Red paper from Colorbök
CTMH Embossing Folder
CTMH Stamp Sets (Several all retired)
CTMH Chocolate re-inker  https://tinyurl.com/3snk39b8
Hero Arts Bold Prints Stamp
Pins Stamp from Stash
Blick matte Acrylic Paint Pearl White  http://tinyurl.com/2f57va8b
Magnet Source Neodymium Disc Magnet with Foam Adhesive
#6 Everbilt Flat Washer
Scraps of lace
Ribbon and Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbons
Thread/Sewing Machine
Heavy duty thread/ large quilting needle
Quilting pin
Old buttons from stash
Paper clip
Needle threader
Adhesives:  Fabri-Tac, Double Score Tape, Gorilla Glue
Cricut Design Space: Design and Print Then Cut; Offset
Cricut Access: Envelope from Sentimentals
Cricut Standard Mat Cricut Maker

My project is off to the following challenges:  
Creative Artiste Challenge:  AG Mixed Media
We Love 2 Create:  Mixed Media
CD Sunday Plus:  AG using a USB, CD, or Digital
Can You Handle the Pressure:  Embossing plus squares and/or circles 
As You Like It:  Feminine or Masculine.~ I like them both; really I do...as well as the gender neutral projects!  This time I was definitely in a feminine mood with pretty laces, jewelry pieces and florals.  
Double "D" Challenges:  Patterned Paper
Fab 'n' Funky:  Favourite Colours...I love any color with Brown!
Classic Design:  I Love...I love anything vintage and the color brown!

Be sure to visit  Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone 
for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.      

15 comments:

  1. So interesting, unusual and beautifully constructed. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the images on this and so great to see something other than a card! Thanks for sharing.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled that you've shared this with FarmQuest General Store!!! Got to love all those 'dry goods' shown on your clipboard!!! I can't count the number of times I took my maternal grandmother in her last few active years to the area Wal-Marts so she could look and buy from the fabric section! For her it was always the 'dry goods' part of the store!!!! Fantastic country farmhouse/lifestyle project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Katrina, this is so creative and clever. Thanks for sharing it at CD Sunday Plus. XOX, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project love the vintage shabby chic style..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, this is so cute! I see the needle threader and I have one just like it. I've thought of using it on a card, but it's the only one left in my drawer so I'll save it for now. I absolutely love this piece. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. From someone who's mom was constantly sewing I really love this project. I didn't always love what she sewed for me though! Beautiful and creative work, thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!u

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom sewed all the time, even my clothes when I was little (I wasn't a fan at the time!) so I really love your project! Great use of so many details and elements in your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun make! Loving the images, buttons and thread that you used to create your design 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a beautifully decorated clipboard Katrina. I love the vintage style with so many gorgeous details. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great. I like how you made it on a clip board. And I love the sewing theme too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely project Katrina. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the sewing theme, you ticked all the boxes on that bingo card. All looks so vintage displayed on the clip board, fabulous project. Thank you for sharing @ Creative Artiste and joining our ATGMM challenge.
    Easter Blessing Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete