Thursday, March 7, 2024

Country Girl Paper Doll Fun at TT for a Game of BINGO

  It's time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the optional twist is a game of :  "Tic Tac Toe!"  The idea is to play with the BINGO Board provided at the Blog Site!  

Here is my board marked:  

I was able to connect 3 in 2 rows, 2 columns, and 2 diagonals; I almost had something from every block, but I was lacking the metal!  You are only required to connect up 3 in a row, column OR diagonal!  Of course, at Twisted Thursday, the twist is always optional since it's Anything Goes!  

Check out the video below for more info:  


 Material List 
Pearls from Stash
Twine from Stash
Bit of lace from Stash
Embossing Powder and Ink
Wood pieces from Stash
Glitter Cardstock
Cardstock/paper from Stash
Various digital paper patterns
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac; ATG; Gorilla Glue; Bearly Art Precision Art Glue  http://tinyurl.com/ntkp4dpk
Cricut Design Space: Designed, Printed and Cut from CDS;
Cuts from Design Space: Shapes; Dolls and clothes from Once Upon a Princess
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

My project is off to the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas:  AG including a die cut
613 Avenue Create:  AG with twist Diamonds or Pearls
FarmQuest General Store:  AG Country (Country Girl Paper Doll)


Be sure to visit
for all the details about the challenge 
and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.  

9 comments:

  1. Katrina: the cowgirl paper doll is so fun and is a must have for you! :) I did paper dolls for a short time, I think, about kindergarten to second grade age. My maternal grandmother sewed a couple of doll dresses for me that I still have. Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest General Store! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes, optional Hip to be square challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this paper doll card. I played with them a lot as a child, and this card brought back so many memories. Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create. Chris Schroeder, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and oh so cute! So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just fun! Great job with the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an overachiever! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper dolls. They bring back a lot of memories. Great use of digital papers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your paper dols! They bring so many memories to me!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete