Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Faux 'Tin Type' Picture for Krazy Kat's Specimen Folder


  This is the faux 'tin type' specimen in Krazy Kat's Specimen Folder.  If you missed the folder video, you can find it HERE.  This is my first attempt at this technique and I must say, it takes some patience!  

See the video below for tutorial.    


*   *   *

 Material List

Illustration from Public Domain
Typing Paper
Laser Printer
Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
Aluminum Foil
Black Textured Cardstock
Acetate .003 Ranger Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
Homemade Line Stencil Video Here
Pen Black
Faber Castell Pit Pen Brown
CTMH Heirloom Level 1 Sticker Label (2006, I think!)
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac; Double Score Tap; Bearly Arts
Cricut Design Space: Shapes
Cricut Access: Stamp from Jada Jenkens (modified)
Cricut Mat
Cricut Maker

I'm sharing with these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment