Layout page from Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal. Sharing my favorite page layout in Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal. This time I incorporate an old denim pocket to house several 'specimens' from Krazy Kat's collection.
See the video below for description and tutorial of Pocket Page. Specimen folder and specimens will be described in a future post/video; stay tuned!
* * *
Material List for Left Page Only
Denim Pocket from old jeans
Fabric -leftover
Sewing machine, thread,
Black cardstock
Acetate
"Stuff" from my hoarded treasure boxes!
Stuff includes: bit of denim, tag
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac; Double Score Tape
Dried Flower
Feather
CTMH Skylark Collection
CTMH Cardstock
Washi Tape
Double FF Thread
Tim Holtz Collage Paper
Metal Butterfly from Stash
I'm sharing with these challenges:
Farmquest General Store: AG Country/Farm
Love to Craft: AG
Neglected Stuff: AG using neglected stuff...I have a pile of old jeans just waiting for a project! I also have quite a bit of old fabric laying about!
Everybody Art: Summertime
Unicorn: Layer it up
We Love 2 Create: AG MM/paper crafting
Creative Artiste: AG MM
Thanks for stopping by! Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.
WOW! Great job ... this is AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE