Thursday, May 18, 2017

Blue Danube



The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday has a lovely theme this week!  Our theme, which is always optional, is By the Sea and our sponsor for the month is PPinky. 

I printed the image, Swan Girl, and colored her with Copics this week.  

I embellished with some Offray lace, twine and a sand dollar. The background paper is digital paper from Polkadoodles.   

Remember our twist is anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. How cute this is, Katrina! I like how you blended the edges to make it match the paper, and that sand dollar is a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watery background and color choices, Katrina! Isn't it fun to see how different we all made this image? Is that sand dollar real? It looks it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the twine addition to this! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is adorable but kinda scary too LOL ..... At first glance, I thought you made her into a ghost or dead girl... kinda like the Monster High dolls ... but I do like it! Love your coloring... always do such beautiful work! Have a wonderful weekend hon!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina so gorgeous just love the tin of blue on your image it looks wonderful a super coloured image and a beautiful creation just neat. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete