Friday, May 5, 2017

Sometimes Sparkle Must be Contained.....



Yes, sparkle must be contained...but never dulled!  That's why I decided I needed a proper container for all my sparkles!


I started with this baby formula container...yes, I do tend to hoard some of these in my stash.  I have a few more I'll be working on later for twine, ribbon, etc.  

I added black and white striped and polkadot papers from the Polkadoodles Octavia Bundle and this adorable Polkadoodles ULA Sparkle digi and her sentiment!  I colored her up with Copics and added a little bling and twine.  

What could be more appropriate for all my sparkles?  Now they are no longer in an ugly bag out in my craft room.  They are all neatly together and ready for the next project that needs a little.....sparkle!

ULA is off to the following challenges:
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  Use items beginning with the letter B:  Baby formula container, Black twine, Black striped paper, Barely Beige Copic
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb:  Recycle
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  AG

Want to see more ULA inspiration?  Check out the FaceBook Polkadoodles Page or Digi Choosday Page!  You will find all the ULA images HERE!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  Feel free to check out other posts, pages, my Pinterest or YouTube Channel!  

2 comments:

  1. Katrina this is adorable!!!!
    I love how you transformed this baby formula container into this amazing and cute pinstripe sparkle holder! Love it!
    Hey email me when you get a chance please?
    Joann6274@gmail.com

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, just love it
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete