Thursday, May 11, 2017

Flowers and Lace


The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday has a lovely theme this week!  Our theme, which is always optional, is Flowers and Lace and our sponsor for the month is PPinky. 

I printed the image, Circus Elephant, on Arches cold press watercolor paper and used watercolor pencils from CTMH to color up this adorable performer.  I'm working in this medium to see how I like it. So, as for this month's Outlawz projects, it's watercolor and Ppinky here for me!  

I pulled some Offray lace and assorted Prima flowers to embellish.  The background paper is from KaiserCraft XO Collection.  It has been in my stash for awhile, but I think you can still find it on clearance!  

Remember our twist is anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful soft colors on this one, Katrina! I love that lace you added...reminds me of old fashioned tatting or crochet! Such delicate work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ppinky images seem to call for softer colors, so this watercolor approach is perfect, Katrina. Love that lace down the side too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness of this. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Katrina beautifully coloured. Hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete