Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Christmas Kitten


The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Tree Ornament.   

My image this week is from our wonderful sponsor A Day for Daisies.  Be sure to check out all their adorable images.  Looks like they have some new holiday images in the shop!

I had this precious Fairy Kitty in my stash; I took off the antennae and I think she makes for a very precious Christmas angel!  However, I think her halo fell with the ornaments that came down!  hahaha

The ornament garland is a pre-colored embellishment from Polkadoodles as is the backing paper.

Just a few more days now til Christmas!!  Are you ready?

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, a cat being an angel around ornaments. This morning, my cat removed two ornaments and was batting them around. No angel that one! Very pretty card, Katrina. And, I'm almost ready. Just some baking to do, oh, and yes, lots of cleaning LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute and angelic! My cats are letting the ornaments alone, so far! I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I still have wrapping to do, sigh, I always have last minute stuff! But, I did finish my baking, so I consider that a win! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love that kitty image and those ornaments.. she makes a perfect Christmas Angel... and it's two days after Christmas and I"m still not ready....lololol!

    ReplyDelete