Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Jump in the Puddles!







It's here!  The Twisted Thursday Pot of Gold is continuing!  

We have several sponsors this month!  


Be sure to visit

 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details!



Now, lets talk about our current challenge of the month!  Our optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge is Tic, Tac, Toe!  


Of course, if it's a Tic Tac Toe, I have to try to get as many spaces as I can!  hahaha
So, I went with ~

First column down: Yellow, Die Cuts, Flowers

Diagonal:  Yellow, Free space, Polkadots

and

Bottom row across:  Flowers, Pink, Polkadots


My card features the  PPinky Raining Day Digi.  I colored her with Copics, added some die cuts, lace, flowers, gems, thread, twine, etc.

This little sweetie is off to the following challenges:  
Use Your Stuff:  Die Cut
TTCRD:  AG
My Time to Craft: Easter/Spring

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. Katrina, I just love all the extras you added to this cutie, especially the blinged out rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Looks just like my granddaughter - whispy hair, loves to jump in puddles with her pink rain boots! ;)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina oh I do love your card the sentiment is wonderful and the one on your webpage too, love your boots!!! This is such a sweet Ppinky images and she colours up so beautifully. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too cute! Love how you blinged up the boots too. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That umbrella looks like it is 3 dimensional! What awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing your creation for the "Easter/Spring" theme on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. All the best, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I do love this, Katrina! Those boots are too cute! I need a pair of those! I love that sentiment and what you did on the inside! What an awesomely designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Great details. The boots are very pretty.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet Spring card, Katrina! I love the yellow boots! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete