Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Simple Die Cuts

It's time for new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and our optional twist is Die Cuts!  As you can see, I chose to use some very simple dies here for an effect.  So, even if you don't have many dies, you can still play along with the theme!

This adorable scene, At the Bottom of the Garden, is from Knitty Kitty Digis and is Copic colored.  I have been inspired by Laurel Burch lately when coloring cats, and more cats!  Not sure why, but I can't seem to quit!  hahaha  I added some very simple die cut frames to make these bright, sunny kitties focal points.  

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

3 comments:

  1. Love the frame layout and the blue kitty is my fav! Thanks for another fabulous project! Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing a nice and warm garden scene like this, Katrina! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Katrina, always so much to see, all the beautiful bright colours you always use. This one is so cool. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete