Monday, February 11, 2019

Pure Imagination



Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is my all time favorite movie!  I absolutely loved Gene Wilder's performance as Willy Wonka.  His wit and sarcasm were absolutely incredible.  

I had such a blast journaling this page.  The Wonka image I found on the internet and actually tried very hard to find the illustrator.  I contacted several people and no one claimed the image.  The Wonka Bar Wrappers were in my stash and I'm not sure where they came from either.  

Material List
The candy border die cuts are from CTMH Cricut Cartridge:  Artbooking
The golden ticket cut is fro CTMH Cricut Cartridge:  Art Philosophy
Gumball Machine is from Cricut Cartridge:  Wrap It Up
Copic Markers
Stencils from stash  
Inks: CTMH ~ Thistle, Dutch, Gypsy, Honey, Clover
Embellishments:  Gems, Ribbon, Liquid Glass, Glitter Glue
Paints: Folk Art Acrylic Metallic Gold

This journal layout is off to the following challenges:  
Dream Factory:  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Crafting from the Heart:  AG
TTCRD:  AG
Crafting with Friends:  AG

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my PinterestFaceBook, and YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this Katrina!! So so wonderful and the colors is so perfect for this!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete